- ABOUT US
- OUR PROGRAMS
- SUPPORT YOUR LIBRARY
- GET INVOLVED
- FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY
Ways to Give
Gifts to the St. Charles City-County Library Foundation make it possible for us to supplement and maximize the Library’s operating funds and promote growth and opportunity throughout the St. Charles County area.
There are many ways to give:
- Become a member of the Friends of the Library.
- Make a donation of appreciated stock.
- Make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one.
- Name a room or designated area.
- Sponsor a special event.
- Make a difference with your shopping.
Double your gift! Check with your Employer to see if they have a matching gift policy.
Leave a Legacy
Become a member of the Library Legacy Society and leave a planned gift
- Leave a bequest to the St. Charles City-County Library Foundation in your will or trust
- Designate the St. Charles City-County Library Foundation as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy or IRA
- Write a P.O.D. provision with your CD’s, Savings Accounts, Brokerage Accounts and /or Checking Account
- Receive A Charitable Gift Annuity
- Create a Charitable remainder trust
Our libraries are wonderful community resources, but like all resources, must be protected and supported to ensure their continued availability for all. We invite you to join us in investing in our Library, investing in our community.
Gift Acceptance Policy
For more information about how you can support the St. Charles City-County Library Foundation contact:
St. Charles City-County Library Foundation
636-441-2300 ext 1582
Please consider the St. Charles City-County Library Foundation in your will or trusts.